Van Olmen & Wynant is an independent law firm offering quality services with a personal touch and a double-niche focus on employment and corporate law. The firm serves large and medium corporations and regularly acts for top executives.
Van Olmen & Wynant covers the full spectrum of employment law:
- Individual employment law, including employment agreements, service agreements, individual dismissals, self-employment and discrimination;
- Collective labour law, including company restructuring, transfer of businesses, collective dismissals, outsourcing, collective bargaining agreements and complex employment issues connected with M&A;
- Compensation and benefits, including executive remuneration and benefits and international compensations schemes;
- International employment, including expatriation and secondments;
- Social security;
- Internal policies and codes of conduct.
The firm has a substantial litigation practice in these areas, before all Belgian labour courts. Acting for the three largest public companies in Belgium, it has developed a specific expertise in civil servants law and litigation before the Belgian administrative courts, including the Raad van State / Conseil d’Etat.
Van Olmen & Wynant and its founding partners have been endorsed by PLC/Which Lawyer and recognized by Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500, which describes the firm as “An exceptional law firm in terms of business orientation. It is solution-oriented with great communication skills and it is very responsive”.
What they say
Frequently acts for public bodies and civil servants in employment law matters, including contentious proceedings before the administrative courts. Also advises clients in the telecommunication and transport sectors in disputes and collective dismissals. – Chambers and Partners