L&E Global is proud to announce that the latest addition to our global publication series is now available online: Cross-Border Remote Work FAQs.
These insightful guides (and dedicated microsite) focus on one of the most important trends reshaping the workplace in the 21st Century – foreign nationals working remotely for a foreign employer in a host country.
L&E Global’s Cross-Border Remote Work FAQs present timely insights and analysis on a range of labour issues that have surged in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. This series deals with questions that frequently arise when a foreign national works remotely from a host country, while performing services exclusively for a foreign company. Specifically, with regard to:
- work authorisation and visa requirements
- applicability of local social security and other payroll obligations
- circumstances that could subject the remote worker to local employment law regulations
- specific rules that govern remote work in the host country
- employee’s exposure to local income tax
- permanent establishment risks for the foreign company by virtue of remote worker’s activities
It is our privilege to bring you the latest developments and analysis from around the world. Best of all, it’s just a click away! Explore well.
For more information, please contact Joseph Granato, Communications Manager at L&E Global at firstname.lastname@example.org.