- Sobczyk & Partners’ Joanna Jarguz, specialising in the GDPR, was a speaker at the conference on ‘The origin of the GDPR – perspectives and expectations of the qualification requirements for a DPO’ held at the Cracow University of Science and Technology, on 26 September.
- Sobczyk & Partners’ Arkadiusz Sobczyk was invited to speak at the 3rd edition of the GDPR Scientific Conference held at the Cracow Pedagogical University, 17-18 October.
- Sobczyk & Partners’ lawyers authored six articles, published in October and November 2019. The articles were prepared by partners Alina Giżejowska, Ewa Kavanagh, Paweł Korus and Bartosz Satała, and Janusz Zagrobelny, and were published in the Rzeczpospolita newspaper.
- Sobczyk & Partners’ Arkadiusz Sobczyk was a speaker at the conference on ‘Science and practice in the service of the man of work: state and social institutions of the labour protection system’ held at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań on 14 November.
- Sobczyk & Partners attorneys have been invited to speak at the conference on ‘GDPR at the workplace – detailed issues’ at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow, on 12 December. The participants include prof. Arkadiusz Sobczyk, Paweł Korus, Joanna Jarguz and Małgorzada Mędrala, PhD.
For more information please contact Joseph Granato, Communications Manager at L&E Global at firstname.lastname@example.org.