The Trump Administration, like Brexit, dominates the headlines in the US and is discussed worldwide. Immigration and its effects on the US economy and national security has been a primary focus for President Donald Trump during his campaign and up until today. His Administration’s actions and policies regarding global mobility, including his executive orders, affect any companies that do or plan to do business in the US.
In this webinar we will explore:
- uptick in enforcement, investigations, audits and site visits;
- importance of I-9 compliance;
- increased deportation and removal affecting the labor pool;
- strict scrutiny for all employment-based petitions and visas;
- sanctuary jurisdictions; and
- upcoming legislation.
Michael H. Neifach
Washington, D.C. Region
Amy L. Peck
Register Now Here!
For more information please contact Joseph Granato, Communications Manager at L&E Global at email@example.com.