Milan – Luca Failla and Francesco Rotondi, Founding Partners of LABLAW – Studio Legale are proud to announce that at a gala dinner which was recently held in Geneva, Switzerland – in honor of The Lawyer’s 3rd Annual European Awards – LABLAW was presented with the Law Firm of the Year – Italy Award.
There were over 150 law firms from 30 countries which competed for one of 19 awards. The judging panel – which awarded firms for demonstrating a strong local identity and market share, consistent excellence, strategic vision, financial performance and growth as well as a strong partnership ethos – was made up of notable legal professionals such as:
- Grainne Brankin, General Counsel, CBS Outdoor
- Robin Saphra, General Counsel, Colt SA
- Dominic Bacon, General Counsel, WorldSpreads
- Chris Carroll, Senior Partner, Travers Smith
- Charles Martin, Senior Partner, Macfarlanes
- Simon Johnston, Senior Partner, Nabarro
- James Furber, Senior Partner, Farrer & Co
The nominees for this award also included ( in addition to LABLAW ) notable firms such as Gianni Origoni Grippo, NCTM, Chiomenti Studio Legale, Portlano Colella Cavallo, and AL – Assistenza Legale. The past winners of this award were NCTM in 2009 and Chiomenti in 2010.
LABLAW was also recognized as a Finalist for both the EUROPEAN NICHE LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR award (an award which LABLAW won in 2009) and the EUROPEAN LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR award.