0160 Oslo, Norway
Mr. Terje Gerhard Andersen advises national and international companies, municipalities, governmental agencies, unions and individuals on all aspects of employment law related issues connected to reorganisations and restructuring processes, collective dismissals as well as individual and collective employment and labor disputes. He is recommended by The Legal 500 in the field of employment and labor law.
- University of Oslo (Master of Law)
- University of Minnesota (LL.M)
Admitted to the Norwegian Bar Association.
- Associate/Senior lawyer, Storeng, Beck & Due Lund 2005-2011
- Trainee, Larkin Hoffman Attorneys, Minneapolis 2005
- Trainee, Selmer Law Firm, Oslo, 2004
- Trainee, Arntzen de Besche Law Firm, Oslo 2004
- Law Clerk, The Norwegian Association of Social Scientist (Union), Oslo 2002-2004
Terje Gerhard Andersen regularly publishes on a variety of employment law topics. For publications list, see www.sbdl.no.
Terje Gerhard Andersen regularly lectures and runs seminars in employment and labor law for businesses, unions and students at the Norwegian School of Management (BI). He is also an external censor and tutor for student theses in employment law at University of Oslo.