London EC3A 7AR, UK
Robert is head of Clyde & Co’s employment, pensions and immigration team. Robert is experienced in all aspects of employment law, especially the management of complex employment related disputes.
Robert’s expertise extends to all types of employment-related litigation, including substantial High Court claims for breach of contract and injunctions to enforce restrictive covenants. He has handled the defence of all kinds of Employment Tribunal claims, including unfair dismissal, whistleblowing, equal pay and discrimination of all types.
Robert has extensive experience advising on the TUPE aspects of mergers, acquisitions and outsourcing transactions and TUPE-related claims arising from them.
Robert is exceptionally skilled at steering clients through major business reorganisations and has advised on the design and implementation of many successful redundancy programmes.
- Employment Lawyers Association
- European Employment Lawyers Association
- Robert Hill was first ranked in Chambers UK 2006
- “Robert Hill is recommended as a ‘pragmatic lawyer’ who ‘is flexible and provides great client care.’ Chambers UK 2015
- “Robert Hill is ‘level headed and commercial’, sources say. He has notable expertise advising clients on TUPE aspects of mergers, acquisitions and outsourcing transactions.” Chambers UK 2013