0160 Oslo, Norway
Mrs. Kari Bergeius Andersen advises national and international companies on all aspects of employment law related issues connected to reorganisations and restructuring processes, collective dismissals and individual and collective employment disputes. She also regularly represents employees and organisations.
She is personally recommended in the guides “Chambers and Partners” and “Legal 500” where in April 2012, she was described as follows: “Kari Andersen has ‘strong analytical skills’ and ‘a personality that is particularly suitable for avoiding conflicts and finding solutions‘.
- University of Oslo (Master of Law)
- Kings College, London (Postgraduate Diploma, EU Law)
Admitted to the Norwegian Bar Association
- Senior lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt AS, 2002 - 2007
- Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt AS, 2000 - 2001
- Associate lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt AS, 1998 - 2000
- Research assistant, Department of Public and International Law, University of Oslo, January - May 1998
- Secretary for the Indistrial Disputes Court (summer 1997)
- Trainee, Arntzen, Underland & Co, now Arntzen deBesche (1995 and 1996)
- Research assistant, Centre for European Law and Department of Public and International Law, University of Oslo, 1993-95
Kari Bergeius Andersen regularly publishes on a variety of employment law topics. For publications list, see www.sbdl.no.
Kari Bergeius Andersen regularly lectures and organizes seminars in employment law and HR issues for businesses and organizations, lawyers, and master's degree students' at the Norwegian School of Management (BI). She is also an external censor and tutor for student theses in employment law at University of Oslo.