8038, Zurich, Switzerland
Denis G. Humbert is a partner of the Swiss employment law boutique HHL. He advises and represents Swiss and international clients on all aspects of labour and employment and related fields of law (including social security, immigration and data protection). He is recognized by the Swiss Bar Association as a certified specialist of employment law and is regularly appointed as lecturer or speaker by educational institutions and professional ogranisations. He is author of numerous publications on Swiss employment law.
- Certified Specialist SBA Employment Law (2009) Bar exam Canton of Zurich (1994)
- Doctoral thesis University of Zurich : «The new protection against dismissal in the Swiss labour law» (1990)
- University of Zurich (master degree 1988)
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association (group of experts in labour law)
PublicationsDenis G. Humbert regularly publishes on a variety of employment law topics. To read the publications listed below, visit www.hhl-law.ch:
- “Dismissal without notice (art. 337 Swiss Code of Obligations), esp. the dismissal on grounds of suspicion and the declaration of dismissal without notice”, published in Aktuelle Juristische Praxis (AJP), p. 564 et seq.
- “Mobbing and its signification for employees and employers”, published in: Der Treuhandexperte, no. 2 / 2004, issue May 2004, p. 80 et seq.
- Work references: Dos and don’ts, in: Der Treuhandexperte (TREX), Nr. 2 / 2013, Edition April 2013
- “The notice of dismissal known as “Änderungskündigung” in the light of the latest rulings of the Swiss Federal Supreme Court”, published in: Recht 2/98, p. 74 et seq., as well as in: Schweizer Arbeitgeber, issue no. 11 of 28 may 1998, p. 530 et seq.
- Gainful employment exercised by and residence in Switzerland of foreign nationals, published in: Grundbesitz International, no 6, 1999, p. 23 et seq.
- Review in ArbR 2009 (notifications of the Swiss Institute for Labour Law concerning “Bonus turned Malus – shifting business loss on to employees” (by C. Kramer), published in AJP 2008, p. 535 et seq., with kind approval from Stämpfli Verlags AG