Christian joined the firm in 2010 as partner and heads the Employment and Social law department. He was formerly a counsel in a magic circle law firm in Luxembourg where he practised for almost 10 years.
He is a well-known and respected practitioner in the Luxembourg market for employment and social law. Christian specialises in individual and collective terminations and advises on any aspect in relation to employment contracts. He gained significant experience in negotiating collective bargaining agreements and social plans. Christian also advises in relation to the incorporation, the transfer, the merger and the restructuring of companies.
He is a lecturer in employment law at the House of Training and the “Chambre des Métiers” (Chamber of Trades).
- Maîtrise en droit, University of Strasbourg, 2000
- Luxembourg Bar, admitted in 2001
- Employment Law Specialists Association (E.L.S.A.), Luxembourg
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- ‘Panorama d’actualités en droit du travail 2015/2016‘, D’Handwierk 03/2016
- ‘Whistleblowing – Le Luxembourg avance à grands pas’, Lëtzebuerger Gemengen, 2014, n°6/2014 (co-author with Me Rina BREININGER and Me Rosario GRASSO)
- ‘Le droit du travail‘, paperJam2, 2014,n°6/2014
- ‘How to avoid costly mistakes when hiring and firing’, AMCHAM Connexion, 2013, Q4
- Lutte contre l’absentéisme: licenciement pour faute grave justifié d’un salarié qui travaille sur son chantier privé pendant sa maladie, in HR ONE, October 2012
- Chambers Europe (2015-2016): Tier 1
- The Legal 500 (2016): Leading individual (Tier 1)
- The Legal 500 (2014-2015): Recommended Lawyer (Tier 1)