Col. El Yaqui, Ciudad de Mexico, 05320
Alejandra Cravioto is a skilled lawyer with a multidisciplinary practice. With more than a decade of experience, she has acquired considerable expertise on a wide-range of labor and employment matters. Her national and international practice comprises business transfers, organizational restructurings, due diligence, compliance, restrictive covenants, outsourcing, executive compensation and incentive packages, management of expatriates, discrimination, terminations of employment as well as collective bargaining issues, among others.
- Universidad Panamericana, Law Degree
- Instituto de la Judicatura Federal (IJF) Postgraduate studies in Appellate Procedures (juicio de Amparo)
- Universidad Panamericana, Diploma in Philosophy
- Member of the Mexican Bar Association (BMA)
- Member of Ilustre y Nacional Colegio de Abogados de México (INCAM)