L&E Global is pleased to announce that Jackson Lewis P.C. is a Diamond Level Sponsor of the American Bar Association’s 10th Annual Labor and Employment Law Conference scheduled for November 9th – 13th, 2016 in Chicago, Illinois.
Conference highlights include informative and thought-provoking plenary sessions:
- Closing the Gap: Do Women and Men Need to “Lean In” Together?”
- Maximizing the Millennial Workforce
- Law Enforcement Labor Relations Post-Ferguson
- Recent and Upcoming Supreme Court Labor and Employment Law Rulings,
- 25 Years after the Civil Rights Act of 1991: Reflections on “Reform” Legislation
- Conversations with the NLRB General Counsel, Chairman, Members and Regional Directors
- Cutting-Edge Issues in Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
- In-Depth Explorations of Workplace Problems and Solutions
- Hot Topics in Litigation, Class Action, Wage and Hour and Whistleblowing
About Jackson Lewis
Founded in 1958, Jackson Lewis is dedicated to representing management exclusively in workplace law. With 800 attorneys practicing in major locations throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico, Jackson Lewis is included in the AmLaw 100 and Global 100 rankings of law firms. The firm’s wide range of practice areas provides the resources to address every aspect of the employer/employee relationship. Jackson Lewis is a leader in educating employers about the laws of equal opportunity and, as a firm, understands the importance of having a workforce that reflects the various communities it serves.