Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti LLP and Jackson Lewis P.C. have partnered to offer a three-part comparative law seminar series in 2016. It is our pleasure to invite you to our first session on June 15, 2016.
It may appear that operations and/or restructuring across the US-Canadian border should be easy and seamless as between the two countries. However, there are significant differences between the two, especially when it comes to entering into and terminating employment arrangements. This ninety-minute webinar will focus on the key differences between the at-will employment relationship in the United States and the employment contract in Canada, and what you need to know before you cross the border or make decisions impacting North American operations.
The session will be available by webinar or, if you are in the Toronto area, by attending FWTA’s Toronto offices. Lunch will be served.
If you require more information regarding the seminar, please email email@example.com
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2016
- Time: 12:00 p.m. – Lunch, 12:30 p.m. – Presentation (The presentation will be no longer than 1.5 hours.)
- Location: 333 Bay Street, Suite 2500, Toronto
- Cost: Free
- RSVP by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, June 3rd:
- To register to attend in person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To register to view online via Webex, please click here.