L&E Global is proud to announce that it is the headline sponsor of the IBA Employment Conference scheduled for 13-14 March 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa.
The theme for the conference is Modernising Labour Law in the 21st Century: Building Successful Workplaces in a Changing Employment Environment.
The conference is presented by the IBA Employment and Industrial Relations Law Committee and the IBA Discrimination and Equality Law Committee and is supported by the IBA African Regional Forum.
The conference is expected to have an impressive turnout including senior in-house representatives, jurists and employment attorneys from around the globe.
The following L&E Global members will be in attendance, many of whom are moderators and speakers on various panels:
- Roland Gerlach – Gerlach Rechtsanwälte | L&E Global Austria
- Chris Van Olmen – Van Olmen & Wynant | L&E Global Belgium
- Ron LeClair – Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti | L&E Global Canada
- Joël Grangé – Flichy Grangé Avocats | L&E Global France
- Olivier Kress – Flichy Grangé Avocats | L&E Global France
- Gieneke Palthe – Palthe Oberman | L&E Global Netherlands
- Iván Suárez – Bufete Suárez de Vivero | L&E Global Spain
- John L. Sander – Jackson Lewis P.C. | L&E Global United States
- Stephan Swinkels | L&E Global
As always, L&E Global is committed to playing an integral role in the most important employment law seminars and forums throughout the world.
For more information please visit: