Van Olmen & Wynant is an independent law firm offering quality services with a personal touch and a double-niche focus on employment and corporate law. The firm serves large and medium corporations and regularly acts for top executives.
Van Olmen & Wynant covers the full spectrum of employment law:
- Individual employment law, including employment agreements, service agreements, individual dismissals, self-employment and discrimination;
- Collective labour law, including company restructuring, transfer of businesses, collective dismissals, outsourcing, collective bargaining agreements and complex employment issues connected with M&A;
- Compensation and benefits, including executive remuneration and benefits and international compensations schemes;
- International employment, including expatriation and secondments;
- Social security;
- Internal policies and codes of conduct.
The firm has a substantial litigation practice in these areas, before all Belgian labour courts. Acting for the three largest public companies in Belgium, it has developed a specific expertise in civil servants law and litigation before the Belgian administrative courts, including the Raad van State / Conseil d’Etat.
Van Olmen & Wynant and its founding partners have been endorsed by PLC/Which Lawyer and recognized by Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500, which describes the firm as “An exceptional law firm in terms of business orientation. It is solution-oriented with great communication skills and it is very responsive”.