Clyde & Co has one of the largest market-leading employment, pensions and immigration practice groups within the UK. We provide prompt, high quality commercial and pragmatic advice when and where we are needed.
We provide the full range of assistance in relation to workplace law issues from day-to-day advisory work, to managing the employment aspects of project and transactional work as well as dealing with critical business protection matters and other employee disputes.
At the core of our practice is handling the employee relations and industrial relations queries of our clients. We are experts in handling:
- day-to-day issues (engagement and termination, disciplinary and grievance, sickness absence, performance management issues, redundancy and restructuring)
- employee policy design and development
- transactional projects such as TUPE/ARD, outsourcing and M&A support
- data privacy
- Brexit advice
- complex employee relations/industrial relations issues (whistleblowing, discrimination, strikes and union recognition)
- and if they arise, the most sensitive reputational issues, business protection matters such as confidentiality and non-compete
We are also one of the few London-based employment groups that include dedicated pensions and immigration teams. This enables us to provide a complete workplace law service to our clients.