Berwin Leighton Paisner and Labour & Employment Global are co-hosting an international employment law roundtable covering two current topics facing HR professionals and their in-house employment advisers.
It will be based around the following two cases studies:
- Alternatives to redundancies: changing terms and conditions, flexible working, reducing hours, reducing remuneration, dealing with works councils and other
employee representatives, job re-deployment.
- Workplace bullying and harassment: employee privacy and social media, what constitutes bullying and harassment, key actions for employers, employer liability for bullying which takes place away from the office, whistle blowing.
The format will be a panel and delegate discussion on the key issues arising from the case studies. It is intended to be highly interactive. The lawyer panel will include leading employment lawyers from:
- Belgium – Filip Corveleyn, Van Olmen & Wynant (L&E Global)
- France – Claire Toumieux , Flichy Grangé Avocats (L&E Global)
- Germany – Dr Kara Preedy, Pusch Wahlig Legal (L&E Global)
- Italy – Luca Failla, Lablaw (L&E Global)
- Netherlands – Hermine Voûte, Loyens & Loeff
- Spain – Panelist to be confirmed
- Russia – Nadezhda Ilyushina, Goltsblat BLP
- UK – Fraser Younson, Berwin Leighton Paisner
- USA – John Sander, Jackson Lewis (L&E Global)
Who is this seminar/roundtable for?
HR management and in-house employment lawyers with global, regional or cross-border responsibilities.
Tuesday 26 March 2013
9.30am – 12.30pm
The Auditorium, Adelaide House, London Bridge, London, EC4R 9HA
CPD points available
You may also download the invitation (PDF).