The Jackson Lewis Women’s Employment Law conference provides an unparalleled opportunity to learn the latest developments in workplace law, earn continuing education credit and connect with your peers in a relaxed setting.
- Collective Action “Warfare”: How To Build An Arsenal of Defenses To Combat Wage/Hour Litigation
- I Tweeted on Twitter® Am I Facebook® Fired or Linked In® to a Lawsuit?
- The War on Pay Discrimination: The EEOC’s Aggressive Enforcement, Increased Litigation and What You Should Do to Respond
- Ethical Issues in the Internet Era
- Implementation of Health Care Reform Mandates — What Employers Need to
- Know and Do Now
- Don’t forget about state laws! Jackson Lewis attorneys will provide a concise update on new laws and holdings that
you should know about.
October 12, 2012
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street, New York, NY Between Lexington and Park Avenues
8:30 – 9:00AM Registration and Breakfast
9:00 – 12:00PM Conference begins
12:00 – 1:30PM Lunch
1:30 – 4:30PM Conference continues
4:30 – 6:30PM Wine reception
The registration fee is $95.00 which includes eminars, materials and meals. Click here to register.