Our members are recognized for their exceptional legal expertise and we collaborate effectively as colleagues. We have worked together on numerous sophisticated international employment law projects such as multi-countryorganizational restructurings.
Our member firms deliver strategic legal advice regarding potential options in response to a global corporate campaign launched by trade unions. They also offer training for an international company’s core legal and human resources team on cross-border employment issues. These are just a few of the services we afford.
- Assessing workplace compliance challenges
- Cross-border trade union actions
- Collective redundancies
- Transfer of undertakings
- Data protection
- Employee codes of conduct, policies, and work rules
- Minimizing and defending claims of discrimination
- Pensions and other employee benefits
- Global mobility / immigration
- Training Programs – Executives, Company, Seminars, Workshops